Find A Friend On Blackberry Messenger Chat

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Girls On BBM - Pins For Naughty Chat

tasneem
Pakistan
hey I'm m 22 Pakistan i surch a good girlfriend i don't like talk on sex or other things i just want to make relationship as a good friend this my BBM pin 5679B3E9
tasneem pakistani bbm girl pins

Clean chats, 18, male, uk, girls add me. 56878E99

I am looking for UK married men to chat with my 18 yr old girlfriend
This is a genuine ad
BBM Only
Send pins
You must be married

Misty 16 F UK
Blah nothing to do add me 561d8905. 16 f


3 comments:

  1. Hello ladies.. My name is Seun, a male, 26 yrs old and i'm from Nigeria.. I'm a nice, loving and very creative guy.. I would love to get acquainted with a nice lady from any part of d world.. Just wanna make very great friends here.. Pls add me up on BBM- 7A20FDF3 and phone number- +2348167794704.. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Cynthia Michael add me up guys I'm hot pin:2ADC74C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add up sexy 21 female wanting Asian males for fun and more so don't delay add me 5EE5E0F0 I'm waiting

    ReplyDelete

 
© Find A Girl BBM Pin For Friendship
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top